Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New site feature - News!

Like the title says, I just added a new feature to the site. The feature is Google's Newsreel and it brings all the latest Emilie news straight to EdRWorld. I don't know how it works excatly but I hope that I won't have problems with it.

I also decreased the amount of posts you can see on one page. Earlier it was 10 and now it's 5. I did this to make this site a little faster. I recently got an email where somebody said that it takes a while for this site to open. This is probably only a problem for old computers with a slow internet connection but I hope this helps a little. There's not much that I can do really.

I would also like to remind everyone that you can always contact me if you have any problems at all with EdRWorld. I'll do my best to help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment