Friday, August 27, 2010

Emilie Replaced on Legend of the Guardians ?

There are rumours going on that Emilie has been replaced as Eglantine by Adrienne DeFaria. I have no idea if this is true since nothing official has been announced. Imdb has already replaced Emilies name on their cast list for the film but as we all know Imdb is not the best source for reliable information. I'll keep you posted if I find something official. I do have a bad feeling that this might be true since the official site for the movie does not list Emilie to be in this film.

Let's hope this is not true. Emilie was really excited about doing this and it's just heartbreaking if she got replaced :(

1 comment:

  1. I just came here to check if this was true :p
    As far as I've read they got a child to re-dub the voice as Emilie's wasn't young enough or something lame like that :(

    ReplyDelete