Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been super busy with my personal life. Fortunately nothing big has happened during my absence.

Here's some news:

First of all, Americana has been received quite well in the test screenings. We should know soon if it will be picked up by ABC. As for Emilie, she is currently in Luxembourg working (she posted this on her twitter). I have no idea what she is working on but I'm hoping it's a new movie. Let's hope we hear more soon!

Emilie has also posted a few new pics on her twitter during my absence. You can see the pics on her twitter page here!

Oh and I almost forgot, Emilie de Ravin World has been online for FIVE years. I can't believe that. I started this blog May 1st 2007. Thank's everyone for visiting the site. I hope EdrWorld is online at least for five more years :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, happy Birthday EdrWorld!! 5 years is a long time! Well done Ludelia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for 5 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's John and Anonymous :D

    ReplyDelete