Friday, June 29, 2007

Personal note

Hey guys!

I just got an e-mail that was rather negative. It basically said that EdRFan sucks and I should go to hell. The person who sent the e-mail also said that EdRFan can't win emilie-online and that I should just quit.

The reason why I am posting this is that I want to clarify some things. Firstly, please keep the criticism constructive. I don't want to hear how my site sucks. Even though this is just a blog, I've still worked hard for it.
Secondly, Im not competing with emilie-online. I love that site and visit it every day. It has a great gallery and a fanlisting and I encourage you all to visit it. I don't see why EdRFan and emilie-online should compete. We all love Emilie and I think that it is just a good thing that there is a new fan site for her. So please, don't feel like you have to choose between emilie-online and EdRFan. You can visit both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment