Monday, July 2, 2007

Important! Name and address changes!

Okay, I just found out that there is a site out there named Emilie de Ravin fan. It existed first so I have to change EdRFan's name. The new name is Emilie de Ravin World. This also means that the site's address will change. The new address is http://www.emiliederavinworld.blogspot.com/. I will change the name and address next Monday. Im taking some time with this so that everyone hopefully sees this announcement. Other than the name and address change, this site will remain the same.

EDIT: I couldn't use the name Emilie Fan 'cause apparently there's a forum with that name. Its not active anymore but I still can't take its name. So the new name is Emilie de Ravin World. Maybe this name isn't already at use :D

No comments:

Post a Comment