Thursday, October 8, 2009

Emilie and Josh back together again?

I've seen tons of articles all over internet saying Emilie has called off her divorce with Josh Janowicz. I have no idea if these reports are actually true though. Emilie's representatives haven't confirmed this yet so don't believe everything you read. Let's hope Emilie's publicist will make a statement or something soon. Here's a link to one of those articles.

Also, I'm sorry for not doing any of those updates I promised to do. I'll try to get something done soon :)

4 comments:

  1. This cant be true because she is dating Robert Pattinson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was just romours or her and Rob?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Rob and emilie arent together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Josh and Emilie are back together

    ReplyDelete