Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rogue's Gallery Update and Emilie talking about Lost

Rogue's Gallery Update:
Rogue's Gallery's name has been changed to Operation Endgame at IMDB. I don't really know what to say about this. I haven't seen anything official about the name change but I'll let you know if something comes up. I'll refer to Rogue's Gallery as Rogue's Gallery until I see something official.

Emilie talking about Lost:
These were questions I had and questions my co-workers Mary Loynes and Rick Taber gave me. Questions like: "What happened to the children?"; "Will Walt come back this season?"; "Is Claire possessed?"; "Why was Libby in the mental hospital with Hurley?"; "Do they think the fans will be satisfied with the final season ending?" and "Are they moving from Hawaii now that the show is over?" So I went straight to the sources and here's what they told me:

Emile de Ravin who plays Claire Littleton: "I'm pretty sure there will be stuff that is answered and people will be happy to know certain things. But I will say I come back in a rather unique manner and get to play around with my character "Claire" a little more.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment