Saturday, March 27, 2010

Emilie: I'm a homebody at heart

Belfast Telegraph interview.

Emilie de Ravin has revealed she's a homebody at heart.

The Australian actress, who stars with Robert Pattinson in Remember Me, told The Independent: "I'm kind of a homebody, I like to sit at home and watch movies and eat good food."

She added: "Once in a while it's fun to dress up for a premiere, but I'm not someone that's going to stick on heels and a dress every day - shopping stresses me out."

Emilie, who now lives in Los Angeles so she can shoot Lost in Hawaii, admitted she gets homesick a lot.

"Temporary home is LA, but home home is Melbourne," she said.

"I miss my family so much, my ideal holiday is just to hang out with them. I don't get home as much as I would like to. There's a lot of downtime on Lost, so I might have three weeks off, but you never know in advance if you might be needed."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment