Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Emilie's make-up at Rememberr Me premiere

I made a post earlier about Emilie's dress so it's only fitting you guys know about her make-up aswell :)

I was inspired by the beautiful beige soft tonal palette of Emilie’s dress, hair, and shoes. I felt that the palette would be complimented by a smoky pewter on the eyes, which would also pick up on the jewelry. Her eyes were a mix of CHANEL Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Black Star, and the CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Dunes. I then used CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir on the top lashes, and CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Brun on the bottom lashes. On her cheeks I used CHANEL Blush Duo in Tweed Sienna, a bronzy peach shade. I kept her lips light and neutral with CHANEL Lip Definer in Praline D’Or, and CHANEL Glossimer in Beige Guitare.”
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment